Friday, January 4, 2013

Skateboarding Is Not A Crime

10 years ago I started to skate in the Philippines, after graduating in college I quit for financial reasons. After 2 years I skate again and a couple of months I quit again because of work reasons. Then now I'm here in KSA for almost 8 months I never expect this sports will also follow me here in the most conservative country.

khobar skaters-3

  khobar skaters-2

It's nice to see your fellow skater, Filipino and Saudi locals playing the sports that has been part of your life.

khobar skaters-5

khobar skaters-4

khobar skaters-6

I really enjoy shooting these guys playing, another reasons to shoot in Al-Khobar Corniche.

khobar skaters

khobar skaters-7

That time I started to think that I want to skate again, no it would be better if I share what I see from these guys on how they enjoy to skates. Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment